NC Investigations are proud to be able to say that we are one of the leading tracing specialists in the UK. Our professional tracing services are provided to Corporate Legal Departments, Insurance Companies, Local Authorities, Other Private Investigators, Law Enforcement Agencies nationwide and to individuals. We provide a prompt, affordable, detailed, discreet and ethical service, all tailored to your particular requirements.
We have the ability to locate anyone in the UK – reconnecting you with old school friends and family members/relatives, trace debtors, absconding tenants, or to trace witnesses in the UK and around the World. The databases and records we have access to can even help conduct searches stretch back to the 1900’s to maybe help build your family tree.
Some of the searches we conduct on your behalf are as follows:
- Name and Address Finder – Confirmation of a person’s name and current or last known address, Address search (who resides at a particular address), Address Finder (if only a name and last known address is known) and Historical Electoral Search;
- Land/Property Register – Provide you with Registered Owner Search details, Property Title Map and Property Title Deed, where required;
- Births, Deaths and Marriages – Birth Search/Order Birth Certificates, Death Search/Order Death Certificates and Marriage Search/Order Marriage Certificates;
- Background Checks – Check subject’s background, employment history, educational qualifications, credit status, court judgements and other background investigation services.
- Negative findings – such as criminal history, sanctions and watch-list entries, regulatory investigations and politically Exposed Person (PEPs).
As far as fees are concerned, this would depend on what information you possess about the person you wish to trace; obviously the more information the greater the chance we have of finding the current whereabouts of him or her. Our general position is that if you possess the full name (including middle name and correct spelling), date of birth and a last known UK address (usually no more than 5 years old) then we could carry out the trace on NO TRACE NO FEE basis.
However, if any of the above three factors are not available or you are aware the person moved abroad then we could still search for the debtor but on a fixed fee basis. If that is the case then other useful information you may possess which could assist us on your behalf would be the following: details of next of kin (wife, husband, children, other relatives, etc.); past or present friends; schools, colleges or universities attended; clubs previously attended or social activities undertaken on a regular basis (gyms or other sporting activities, churches, business forums or groups, pubs or clubs attended, etc.).
That one small piece of information you think may be trivial or insignificant may actually prove to be the key to unlocking where he or she currently resides. Let NC Investigations help you to do just that. Ring 01245 324968 or 07949 592110 for further information.