Commercial and Corporate Investigations
NC Investigations corporate investigation services provide our clients with a full corporate investigation for or towards any company or organisation worldwide.
Some of our services include:
- Fraud/Theft Investigations (Cover and Overt);
- Stock Loss or Goods Lost In Transit;
- Vehicle Tracking;
- Counterfeit and Piracy Investigations;
- Industrial Espionage, including De-Bugging;
- IT Forensics;
- Competitor Profiling;
- Process Serving;
- Unauthorised Employee Absenteeism and Misconduct;
- Assisting in Grievance Appeals, Redundancy Appeals and providing Employment Tribunal advice;
- Health and Safety and Accident at Work Claims;
- Abusive Telephone Calls; and
- Business Intelligence in general, including International Commercial Research.
NC Investigations guarantees a focused, dedicated and tailor-made approach to investigations, utilising international investigation and intelligence techniques and our vast network of international contacts. This approach is always tailored to the specific requirements and objectives of each assignment and always in consultation with our client, from start to finish. In all instances we complement our involvement with extensive technical skills and in-house research capabilities, incorporating both our own bespoke systems and national and international databases.
Our clients have included governmental agencies, law firms, professional advisors and multi-national corporations, as well as small, often local firms, all of whom have specific issues which NC Investigations have been able to support them with.
In essence, we can provide the expert assistance needed in any corporate investigation matter, however difficult or contentious. Call us now on +44(0)1245 324968 for further information.